At Austin Hayes we always guarantee quality and safety in everything we do. In addition, we consider the development of our staff to be paramount to our company, this is why we work hard to acquire industry approved accreditations and ensure our staff have access to regular training and individual certifications at all times.
Our current certifications include
- We are UKAS certified to ISO 9001 : 2015
- We are approved to work to Norsok specifications
- Our quality personnel are certified up to NACE Coating inspector Level 3
- Both Gareth Armitage and Steve Carter from our inspection team have NACE Coating Inspector Level 2 and Steve Swaine has Level 3
- Steve Carter is certified by TSSEA (Thermal Spraying & Surface Engineering Association) as Thermal Spray Operators to BS EN ISO 14918
- All of our operatives have been trained in NACE Train the Painter – Their qualifications range from bronze to gold (endorsed by the SSPC (Society for Protective Coatings), in addition 5 of our operatives are also trained and certified as ICATS Coating Applicators
- Being a signatory of a Supply Chain Charter with the Nuclear Decommissioning Authority. By being a signatory of the Supply Chain Charter we are actively encouraging good working relations across the NDA estate’s supply chain; signing up to a set of principles that encourage mutually beneficial and rewarding working relationships.