If you’re looking to join a company that rewards loyalty, puts the health and safety of its employees first and provides a fair, discrimination free culture then look no further than Austin Hayes.
Our way of working is different. We put the wellbeing of our employees first, always. We abide by our core values and encourage our employees to do the same, creating a working environment that cultivates honesty, respect, quality of service, personal growth and safety, while always recognising and rewarding hard work.
Our Core Values:
In everything we do at Austin Hayes we always abide by our core values:
Integrity: We conduct business in an open, honest and transparent manner and ensure that at all times we uphold strong moral and ethical principles of excellence.
Respect: Austin Hayes will act and requires its employees to act with respect for colleagues, management, the Company, clients and third parties at all times.
People: We are focused on the people who make Austin Hayes successful and will continually strive to educate and reward those who dedicate themselves to the success of the Company.
Responsibility: Everyone who works for Austin Hayes is expected to take responsibility for themselves, their own actions and for those around them whilst at work.
Safety: At Austin Hayes the safety of our staff, and any visitors, is of paramount importance. We ensure that all employees and visitors leave our site as safely as they arrived.
Performance: Austin Hayes expects, and our clients demand, the highest level of performance in order to support our continued success and the development of the Company.
Quality and Service: Austin Hayes expects, and our clients demand, the highest level of quality and service and we need to ensure it is delivered at every opportunity.
What We Offer
Excellent Health & Safety:
- Good quality protective clothing relevant to task provided
- Clean, tidy welfare facilities including canteens and lockers with sections for clean and dirty clothes
- Health screening appropriate to roll, including hearing tests for all employees
- Safe working environment
A Fair Working Environment:
- Clear, fair rules
- Equal opportunities for all
- Zero tolerance of discrimination, harassment & bullying
- Zero tolerance of bribery and corruption
- Caring attitude, belong to the Austin Hayes family
Fantastic Rewards & Benefits:
- Death in Service benefit after two years employment
- Additional holidays after two years and five years of service
- One-off bonus week holiday after 10,15,20 etc years of service
- Training and development relevant to role, including accredited qualifications
- Opportunity for growth, change of role and/or promotion
- Access to pension scheme including employer contribution
Want to join us?
We are always on the look out for bright hardworking individuals to join the Austin Hayes family. If you think you fit the bill and would like to join us please email your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org